22 photos in 1 sub-album
7 photos in 1 sub-album
This airbleed type governor application goes on the PT6 series gas turbine(turbo prop)engine.
507 photos in 16 sub-albums
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any information or items you would like to see on this history site.
65 photos in 2 sub-albums
6 photos in 1 sub-album
63 photos in 2 sub-albums
13 photos in 1 sub-album
94 photos in 3 sub-albums
37 photos in 1 sub-album
- Woodward...At the Head of the Class.
- Working 3rd shift in the home office.
- Brad's wall of governors.
- The largest governor flyweights from a permanent magnet generator(PMG) unit in the collection.
- In the home office.
- In the basement hobby room.
- State-of-the-art fuel controls...
- The Oldwoodward.com website's front page information.
- Two Woodward legacy CSSA governors in the oldwoodward.com collection.
- Three vintage aircraft propeller engine governors in the collection.
- TRUE NORTH. SHOW ME THE DATA!
- Who is Woodward?
- WOODWARD HISORY IS FUN!
- A few aircraft governors on diplay in the oldwoodward.com collection.
- Woodward... At the Heart of the System Since 1870.