22 photos in 2 sub-albums
63 photos in 4 sub-albums
5 photos in 1 sub-album
THIS WOODWARD GOVERNOR COMPANY PAPER ON THE THEORY OF GOVERNOR OPERATION WOULD BECOME A SERIES OF MANUALS WITH SEVERAL REVISIONS PRINTED OVER THE DECADES. ALL THE REVISIONS PUBLISHED ARE POSTED ON THIS HISTORY SITE.
- Elmer E. Woodward
- Midway Village museum display of Woodward governors.
- A Woodward water wheel hydraulic governor type VR made in 1917.
- First type of Woodward oil pressure relay valve governor type VR-la
- Woodward type VR Governor name plate.
- Close up of the flyball cover on the Woodward governor.
- 1912 application of Elmer Woodward's new hydraulic water wheel governor.
- WOODWARD'S NEW TYPE OF OIL PRESSURE WATER WHEEL GOVERNOR GATESHAFT TYPE CIRCA 1917-xx
- Woodward Governor Catalogue M showing the new factory on Mill Street.
- The Woodward Governor Company on Mill Street in Rockford(1910-1941).
- 1942 Woodward training on diesel governor theory
- Bulletin W No 25000
- First Woodward Governor school photo
- Governor terms
- Hall of Fame 1981