- Photo sizesSquare
S - small
M - medium
L - large
Home / Elmer Woodward - a Modern Pioneer of Control Systems Engineering. 38
Fundamentals of speed governing history
22 photos in 2 sub-albums
Governing class 101
Theory of governor operation
63 photos in 4 sub-albums
Role of the governor.
SPEED CONTROL OF A PRIME MOVER BY G. FORREST DRAKE.
5 photos in 1 sub-album
THIS WOODWARD GOVERNOR COMPANY PAPER ON THE THEORY OF GOVERNOR OPERATION WOULD BECOME A SERIES OF MANUALS WITH SEVERAL REVISIONS PRINTED OVER THE DECADES. ALL THE REVISIONS PUBLISHED ARE POSTED ON THIS HISTORY SITE.
- Woodward... State Of The Art Hydro Controls For 152 Years.
- Woodward...A Leader in the Hydro-electric Power Control Industry.
- The Woodward Type "A" Actuator Governor.
- Fundamentals of Speed Governing of Prime Movers.
- PMC October 1969.
- Elmer E. Woodward
- Midway Village Museum display of Woodward governors.
- A Woodward VR(vertical relay) series hydraulic water wheel governor manufactured in 1917.
- The first type of a Woodward oil pressure relay valve governor was the VR series
- Woodward type VR Governor name plate.
- Close up of the flyball cover on the Woodward governor.
- 1912 application of Elmer Woodward's new hydraulic water wheel governor.
- WOODWARD'S NEW TYPE OF OIL PRESSURE WATER WHEEL GOVERNOR GATESHAFT TYPE CIRCA 1917-xx
- Woodward Governor Catalogue M showing the new factory on Mill Street.
- The Woodward Governor Company on Mill Street in Rockford(1910-1941).