20 photos in 1 sub-album
Woodward... At the Heart of the System Since 1870.
67 photos in 1 sub-album
24 photos in 1 sub-album
1980's Woodward Company history booklet describing it's products, facilities, history and business philosophy.
64 photos in 1 sub-album
18 photos in 1 sub-album
- IT ALL BEGAN WITH ONE MAN AND HIS IDEA.
- From the archives.
- Amos Walter Woodward's oil painting for the history books.
- Amos Walter Woodward history saved for the 21st. Century.
- Amos Woodward loved to tinker with mechanical contraptions.
- Amos Woodward's patent number 811,349.
- Woodward...At the Heart of the Energy Control System Since 1870.
- The next 100 Years...
- Woodward's new friction water wheel governor, circa 1887.
- Vintage 1890 Woodward Water Wheel Governor advertisement.
- Elmer Woodward's Power Control booklet from 1911.
- A page from the 1911 Woodward booklet.
- Woodward Water Wheel Governors, circa 1911.
- First Woodward Water Wheel Governor.
- Amos Woodward's small machine shop in Rockford, Illinois.