The Electro-Motive Division of the General Motors Corporation helped make Woodward the standard diesel locomotive engine governor of the world. Woodward manufactured ten's of thousands of their SI and PG series governors through the decades for this type of application.
54 photos in 2 sub-albums
1485 photos in 41 sub-albums
22 photos in 1 sub-album
- What is a prime mover?
- Prime Mover Controls.
- The GM Company and Woodward make history.
- The world standard for diesel engine governors.
- Mr. Woodward was an obsessive tinkerer and inventor.
- A copy of the original oil painting of Amos Woodward for the history books.
- Woodward diesel engine governor patent.
- Elmer Woodward's first diesel engine governor patent.
- Show me the data!
- Woodward Company history with diesel engine governors.
- Woodward Governor Company's diesel engine governor locomotive history.
- Woodward diesel engine governor history, circa 1991.
- A new type of Woodward diesel engine governor advertisement.
- WOODWARD ELECTRO-HYDRAULIC SI GOVERNOR
- WOODWARD HYDRAULIC PG GOVERNOR FOR LOCOMOTIVE ENGINES.