A VINTAGE EMD ENGINE MAINTENANCE MANUAL SHOWING THE THEORY OF OPERATION FOR A WOODWARD HYDRAULIC GOVERNOR.
- The General Motors EMD FT series diesel locomotive that replaced the steam locomotive, circa 1930's.
- WOODWARD HYDRAULIC GOVERNORS FOR ALL PRIME MOVERS.
- Hydromechanical fuel control for the diesel engine.
- WOODWARD GOVERNOR COMPANY AD 1946.
- An EMC Company diesel engine with a Woodwar SI type governor.
- Woodward energy control history from the archives.
- EMD locomotive history.
- The EMD FT series diesel locomotive that made the steam engine obsolete.
- The newest state-of-the-art EMD diesel engine in 2017.
- EMD SD70M Demo with Woodward engine controls.
- A gentleman named Elmer Woodward story, courtesy of the Woodward Governor Company.
- Another EMD diesel engine series equipped with Woodward controls.
- Diesel-electric locomotive history.
- An EMD diesel electric Locomotive.
- Woodward energy control history.