282 photos in 8 sub-albums
There are"too many to list" manufacturers of Water Wheel Governors. We will try to list a few of Companies that gave it their best but all are out of business today. History in the making!
COMING SOON MUCH MORE DATA ON WISCONSIN HYDRO POWER FROM THE ARCHIVES.
8 photos in 2 sub-albums
143 photos in 7 sub-albums
79 photos in 5 sub-albums
If you like Prime Mover Control history, check out the www.Pinterest.com history web-site. Just type in Woodward Governor. We are always looking for more history on the hydro power industry. Please e-mail us at email@example.com if you would like to add more information to this web-site.
- IT ALL BEGAN IN 1870 WITH ONE MAN.
- Winter scene looking out at the Woodward Mill House in Stevens Point, Wisconsin.
- Amos Woodward's new 1892 Water Wheel Governor Catalogue.
- JAMES LEFFEL & COMPANY ADVERTISEMENT.
- The Woodward Governor Company had a long relationship with the James Leffel Company making hundreds of governors for thieir turbine water wheels.
- The James Leffel Company purchase order to the Woodward Governor Company.
- DATA FOR ORDERING TURBINE GOVERNOR FROM THE ARCHIVES.
- DATA FOR ORDERING TURBINE GOVERNOR PAGE 2. WE LOVE HISTORY!!!
- Letter to Woodward Governor Company for a size 3 Water Wheel Governor, circa 1913.
- WOODWARD FRICTION WATER WHEEL GOVERNOR FROM PATENT NUMBER 103,813.
- A WOODWARD FRICTION WATER WHEEL GOVERNOR THEORY OF OPERATION ARTICLE, CIRCA 1903.
- WOODWARD GOVERNOR COMPANY'S MOST POWERFULL GOVERNOR.
- WOODWARD HORIZONTAL TYPE WATER WHEEL GOVERNOR HISTORY.
- WOODWARD HORIZONTAL TYPE WATER WHEEL GOVERNOR IN APPLETON WISCONSIN, INSTALLED IN 1909.
- DICK COLE'S NOTES ON WOODWARD HISTORY.