6 photos in 1 sub-album
368 photos in 11 sub-albums
669 photos in 21 sub-albums
With history on the Faesch and Piccard turbine water wheel governor and the Escher, Wyss & Company oil pressure governor system.
33 photos in 6 sub-albums
WE LOVE MECHANICAL CONTRAPTIONS!
5 photos in 1 sub-album
99 photos in 4 sub-albums
2 photos in 1 sub-album
114 photos in 2 sub-albums
COMING SOON MUCH MORE DATA ON WISCONSIN HYDRO POWER FROM THE ARCHIVES.
8 photos in 2 sub-albums
237 photos in 24 sub-albums
Historical Power House Equipment and Woodward mechanical compensating type water wheel governor data.
162 photos in 8 sub-albums
2263 photos in 50 sub-albums
A vintage machine shop manufacturing history project.
- The Oldwoodward.com website's front page information.
- Woodward... At the Heart of the System Since 1870.
- The Woodward Company is the world's oldest and largest manufacturer of Prime Mover Controls.
- IT ALL BEGAN IN 1870 WITH ONE MAN.
- Winter scene looking out at the Woodward Mill House in Stevens Point, Wisconsin.
- Amos Woodward's new 1892 Water Wheel Governor Catalogue.
- JAMES LEFFEL & COMPANY ADVERTISEMENT.
- The Woodward Governor Company had a long relationship with the James Leffel Company making hundreds of governors for thieir turbine water wheels.
- The James Leffel Company purchase order to the Woodward Governor Company.
- DATA FOR ORDERING TURBINE GOVERNOR FROM THE ARCHIVES.
- DATA FOR ORDERING TURBINE GOVERNOR PAGE 2. WE LOVE HISTORY!!!
- Letter to Woodward Governor Company for a size 3 Water Wheel Governor, circa 1913.
- WOODWARD FRICTION WATER WHEEL GOVERNOR FROM PATENT NUMBER 103,813.
- A WOODWARD FRICTION WATER WHEEL GOVERNOR THEORY OF OPERATION ARTICLE, CIRCA 1903.
- WOODWARD GOVERNOR COMPANY'S MOST POWERFULL GOVERNOR.