For the first 60 years of the Woodward Governor Company's business(1870-1930)all Woodward manufactured was turbine water wheel governors of all types and sizes. This is where it all began. History in the making.
18 photos in 1 sub-album
- 1917 advertisement.
- Ad showing a Woodward compensating type governor application from 1917.
- A rare 1974 advertisement for Woodward fuel controls.
- Woodward factory photo of a Woodward hydraulic water wheel governor. circa 1920's
- A McCormick turbine with a Woodward compensating type C water wheel governor
- A Trump Turbine with a Woodward Governor standard size 2 water wheel governor
- A trump turbine with a Woodward compensating type water wheel governor ca 1900 s
- A vintage Trump turbine with a Woodward Standard size 1 water wheel governor ca 1897
- A vintage Woodward compensating friction water wheel governor
- ALLIS-CHALMERS COMPANY
- ALLIS-CHALMERS MFG COMPANY
- AMERICAN ELECTRICIAN 2
- AMERICAN ELECTRICIAN 1903
- Advertisement for 1917 from the archives.