Tons of hydro power information!
783 photos in 11 sub-albums
Includes Woodward shop orders and field service letters.
195 photos in 4 sub-albums
- Hydro-Electric Power history, circa 1924.
- 07057A AUXILIARY DEVICES FOR HYDRAULIC ACTUATORS 001
- 07057A AUXILIARY DEVICES FOR HYDRAULIC ACTUATORS
- 5500 HP winding engines for a coal mine in India in 1911
- A McCormick turbine with a Woodward compensating type C water wheel governor
- A Pelton water wheel turbine with a Woodward compensating type governor
- A Smith HydraulicTurbine with a Woodward gateshaft type water wheel governor ca 1912
- A Trump Turbine with a Woodward Governor standard size 2 water wheel governor
- A Woodward gateshaft governor by Celesta
- An Elmer Woodward mechanical water wheel Governor model type D from 1902.