90 photos in 1 sub-album
144 photos in 6 sub-albums
1679 photos in 44 sub-albums
Includes Woodward shop orders and field service letters.
246 photos in 4 sub-albums
69 photos in 3 sub-albums
275 photos in 9 sub-albums
- The Woodward Governor Company's Mill Street factory assembly floor in the 1930's.
- United States Hydroelectric Power House Market Share for the Woodward Governor Company, circa 1991.
- An oil pressure(hydraulic) relay valve turbine water wheel governor system.
- A Woodward type LR Oil Pressure governor from 1917. Note the off set control standard made before 1920
- Woodward Governor Company controls in a 1921 S. Morgan Smith Company catalog..
- Hydro-Electric Power history, circa 1924.
- The Woodward Governor Company's hydraulic gateshaft type turbine water wheel governor
- Close up view of the Woodward water wheel governor dial contraption.
- WOODWARD CABINET ACTUATOR GOVERNOR SYSTEM.
- MANUAL 07057A AUXILIARY DEVICES FOR HYDRAULIC ACTUATORS 001
- MANUAL 07057A AUXILIARY DEVICES FOR HYDRAULIC ACTUATORS
- Woodward history from 1937.
- 5500 HP winding engines for a coal mine in India, circa 1911
- A McCormick turbine with a Woodward compensating type C water wheel governor
- A Pelton type water wheel turbine with a Woodward compensating type governor