18 photos in 1 sub-album
Tons of hydro power information!
882 photos in 16 sub-albums
Includes Woodward shop orders and field service letters.
208 photos in 4 sub-albums
- Hydro-Electric Power history, circa 1924.
- The Woodward Governor Company's hydraulic turbine water wheel governor
- Close up view of the Woodward water wheel governor dial contraption.
- WOODWARD CABINET ACTUATOR GOVERNOR SYSTEM.
- MANUAL 07057A AUXILIARY DEVICES FOR HYDRAULIC ACTUATORS 001
- MANUAL 07057A AUXILIARY DEVICES FOR HYDRAULIC ACTUATORS
- Woodward history from 1937.
- 5500 HP winding engines for a coal mine in India, circa 1911
- A McCormick turbine with a Woodward compensating type C water wheel governor
- A Pelton type water wheel turbine with a Woodward compensating type governor
- A Smith HydraulicTurbine with a Woodward gateshaft type water wheel governor ca 1912
- A Trump Company Turbine with a Woodward Governor standard size 2 water wheel governor
- A Woodward gateshaft governor by Celesta
- An Elmer Woodward mechanical water wheel Governor model type D from 1902.
- A genuine woodward governor type UG8 for a pelton hydro turbine water wheel