20 photos in 1 sub-album
- Photo sizesSquare
S - small
M - medium
L - large
Home / Historical Hydroelectric Power Plant Equipment Engineering. / Historical Hydroelectric Power Plant Projects. 62
INTRODUCTION TO UPPER PENINSULA OF MICHIGAN'S UTILITIES HISTORY.
DAMS, DYNAMOS AND HYDRO DEVELOPMENT.
WATER POWER PLANT ECONOMICS.
LA GRANGE POWER PLANT.
BARNHART ISLAND POWER HOUSE HISTORY
- New "brains" make old governors "feel" like new.
- The latest vintage Woodward advertisement found and posted.
- Cal Covert and his wife at a Woodward open house in 1952.
- The Woodward Governor Company's Hydro Market before selling out to the General Electric Company.
- An old-ball Woodward Hydraulic Gate Shaft(water wheel) type governor application to control a wind turbine.
- Field service pictures of converted water wheel governors.
- A vintage Lombard governor scrapped and replaced with a Woodward governor.
- The Woodward Governor Company replaced and upgraded many vintage governors over the decades.
- 15 converted and upgraded Woodward gateshaft type governors installed in 1930.
- Woodward governor data sheet.
- Historic Woodward Governor Company data on turbine water wheel controls.
- Westinghouse generators and Woodward gateshaft type water wheel governor applications.
- Woodward gateshaft type turbine water wheel governor application.
- Turbine and governor unit 5,6 and 7.
- Turbine and governor unit 1,2,3 and 4.