118 photos in 2 sub-albums
9 photos in 1 sub-album
38 photos in 4 sub-albums
56 photos in 3 sub-albums
27 photos in 2 sub-albums
155 photos in 5 sub-albums
The Woodward Governor Company and the the General Electric Company have been partners in business since the 1930's. History in the making!
- Woodwardology on the world wide web.
- The Woodward Way.
- Aviation Week magazine advertisement from 1957.
- A hot gas turbine engine at 30 thousand feet.
- From the archives, circa 1963.
- Jet engine control history, circa 1963.
- Vintage 1980's technology.
- A Lucas Aerospace jet engine fuel control.
- A Lucas Aerospace jet engine fuel control added to the prime mover control collection.
- Frank Whittle with his first jet engine on display in a museum.
- A P59 jet fighter with General Electric's first type of jet engine.
- The Woodward Company's very complicated jet engine fuel control.
- F-104 Star fighter with a G.E. J79 jet engine controlled by a Woodward 1307 series fuel control.
- A Woodward control for the G.E. CF6-80C series jet engine.
- CFC-80C jet engine fuel control.