123 photos in 7 sub-albums
- The Woodward Governor Company shop floor where all the governors are manufactured, circa 1950's.
- A schematic drawing of a Woodward water wheel governor.
- A blueprint of a Woodward water wheel governor application from 1906.
- An excellent example of a Woodward water wheel governor application, circa 1909.
- IDAHO STATE HISTORICAL SOCIETY DATA.
- Woodward Governor Company's Power Control publication from 1911.
- ENGINEERING MAGAZINE. MARCH 1905.
- ELETRICAL WORLD, CIRCA 1914.
- ELECTRICAL WORLD VOLUME 64, CIRCA 1914.
- Circa 1907.
- CIRCA 1914.
- Amos Woodward's new standard friction type water wheel governor in four sizes.
- AD FROM 1914.
- A page out of a Turbine Water Wheel Manufacturer catalogue.
- Factory photo of the Woodward vertical model governor for water wheel turbines Compensating type C amp D