123 photos in 7 sub-albums
- Photo sizesSquare
S - small
M - medium
L - large
Home / HISTORICAL WATER POWER ENGINEERING. / Historical Power House Equipment and Woodward mechanical compensating type water wheel governor data. 54
WOODWARD COMPENSATING TYPE WATER WHEEL GOVERNOR DATA
- WOODWARD WATER WHEEL GOVERNORS. Catalogue M.
- The Woodward Governor Company at 240-250 Mill Street in Rockford, Illinois.
- Elmer Woodward's quote...
- Engineering Data for Governor Installation.
- 1,500 Woodward Water Wheel Governors now in use in the year 1909.
- A cover picture from a 1940's Woodward governor operating manual.
- Woodward... At the Heart of The System Since 1870.
- Elmer Woodward adjusting his patented compensating type water wheel governor in a Canadian Paper Mill.
- An original Woodward governor operating manual, circa 1915.
- A factory photo of the Woodward vertical compensating type governor(2 sizes - D & C)
- Looking back at Elmer Woodward's Compensating type turbine water wheel governor history.
- The Woodward Water-wheel Governor.
- Elmer Woodward's Vertical Compensating size D turbine water wheel governor.
- HYDRO EQUIPMENT HISTORY.