- Photo sizesSquare
S - small
M - medium
L - large
Home / Historical large aircraft gas turbine engine and fuel control information. / A SMALL SLICE OF THE WOODWARD GOVERNOR COMPANY'S JET ENGINE HYDROMECHANICAL FUEL CONTROL HISTORY. 502
- The Art and Science and the evolution of the Woodward governor systems.
- A Vintage Machine Shop Manufacturing History Project.
- The Art and Science of the Woodward governor evolution.
- A page out of the Woodward Governor Company's 1961 annual report.
- A page out of the Woodward Governor Company's 1958 annual report.
- Closing the Loop for March 1985.
- Flying in Class.
- Location(yellow dot) of the Woodward jet engine fuel control governor system.
- Documenting the CFM56-3 series jet engine and WGC fuel control governor system.
- Documenting the CFM56-3 series jet engine fuel control governor system.
- Prime Mover Control March 1985.